Wednesday, November 19, 2014

You never know who God will use

Can I just say that you never know how God will move or who he will use?
I was feeling a little discouraged on the financial front. But I committed to doing as much fundraising as I could handle.
I'll be honest, I didn't expect much and I was feeling a little alone out here.
But God was about to teach me a lesson.
Our auction brought in much more than I expected. Donations came in from all over.
Then our auction post came across the desktop of one lovely lady, an acquaintance of my husband's from work. She shared not only our auction but our story. She has run two very successful fundraisers of her own and solicited donations from her friends and contacts.
I am dumbfounded.
I have never met this woman, but God has given her a heart for adoption and has moved her to help us.

 So hang in there folks! Do your part. And pray, pray, pray.
Who knows what God will do?

No comments:

Post a Comment